the great success of the 1st
I3S 2003 in
The I3S is an interesting new symposium in the fast growing field of sensor science and provides an excellent platform for the “exchange” of knowledge transfer for scientists all over the world. The various key topics underline the multidisciplinary nature of this symposium. In addition, the I3S is directly associated with the open access, on-line journal “Sensors”.
The following key topics will be covered during the symposium:
- Electrochemical sensors / Biosensors,
- Electrical and coulometric sensors,
- Mass-sensitive and fiber-optic sensors,
- Gas sensors,
- Sensor applications for food industry, medicine, pharmacy, environmental monitoring,
corrosion studies, etc.,
- Sensor devices and sensor arrays / Nano sensors,
- Analytical methods, modelling, readout and software for sensors,
- Sensor technology and new sensor principles.
The I3S symposium will feature:
- Plenary lectures (45 minutes),The symposium will be held at the Aachen
- Keynote lectures (30 minutes),
- Oral presentations (15 minutes),
- Poster sessions.